SWF SUGGESTION? (TO HELP KILLER)

Was thinking that we are never going to stop SWF, and in fact they are a big part of community and probably help keep game going, so how about like what B&C does, give post game BP bonuses to the killer, dependent on the number of SWF.

2 SWF - 50% BP bonus

3 SWF - 75% BP bonus

4 SWF - 100% BP bonus

The main thing with this is to not alert killer that SWF are in game (to stop lobby dodging) and then if killer has tough game against 4 SWF, at least post game they get a surprise BP bonus.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

  • We are suggesting something like this for years and its very easy to add in the game...

    but dont worry,they LisStEn To OuR fEeDbAcK

  • Well I think the above will stop lobby dodging and killers will persevere knowing they will get BP bonuses if they are against SWF.

    I think it is the most sensible and viable option. Like it or not, this game would be in trouble with SWF as account for a good chunk of gamebase

  • There a lot of things that need to be changed to give more BP

    Survivors gain so little in comparison to killers as it is

    In a game of killer I average around 35,000 BP without bbq. My average survivor BP is 20-25,000

    Survivors need to get more BP for boldness and more BP for running the killer. Survivors just need more BP in general.

    I think this suggestion would be nice but it's not solving anything. Really it's just incentivizing killers to play against 4 mans which most dont want to do

  • It is a tough one and yes I think BP earning needs to be looked at survivor side, but the idea I have is tiered BP bonus depending on number of SWF.

    Also important not to alert killer about if facing SWF. Then killer less likely to lobby dodge and then get a BP bonus if facing 4 SWF.

    If co-ordinated SWF, killer likely will score few points, so the BP bonus may make them less likely to lobby dodge in the future.

    It is a toughie to sort out but it is an idea to try and help stop DC/lobby dodging

  • That's not balancing the game, that's just motivation for killers to deal with unbalanced #########.

    Introduce 2nd objective for survivors, close gap between solo and swf and job is done. I know, sounds more simple than it is. But if devs would have started with that approach since release, we wouldn't have complains anymore cuz it would be balanced long time ago

  • Was thinking that we are never going to stop SWF, and in fact they are a big part of community and probably help keep game going, so how about like what B&C does, give post game BP bonuses to the killer, dependent on the number of SWF.

    More BP bonus? I'll support this