Haddonfield acting funky on console
Walls of every building is blue on the inside every few matches on it.
Textures of debris such as bins are not loaded in. I suspect most pallets are invisible or missing as when I get this map there are only 2 or 3 to be seen. It's so obvious something is up with it as I've tried to spot the pallets at the start of a few matches and still, they don't exist or are invisible baring 2 or 3.
Anyone else getting Funky Haddonfield?
Comments
This has happened to me a few times since the engine update with Legion. It also happens on other maps. I've had swamp maps where the boat textures are pure white.
There is also a bug that so far I've only seen on killer where textures load in BRIGHT green. Like you can't even look at the object it will just glare out your entire screen. Happened to me once and then to someone else as I was watching them stream. It's migraine inducing bright too, painful to look at.
The golden toolbox under the bench was glaring like a hex totem so I was like huhhhh...
Also I think they added new art and hanging portraits in the houses in Haddonfield.
The eye-blinding blue happens to me more often on Macmillan maps than Haddonfield. But I have noticed that there are some textures are weird too.