New Cosmetics Today?
I need this
I need this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I saw someone playing that Meg cosmetic at PAX, it was in a video of course zoomed in on their screen. Perhaps we'll get something today
Trapper: OH YEEEAAAH
Unfortunately the theme cosmetic has to come out first . It includes Kate , Jeff , Claudette , Hag and Doctor .
maybe after 2 more weeks , Meg and Trapper will come out soon lol
I hope the Trapper's cosmetic is for shards ;-;
It looks so bad[Bad Word]
Just thought of this:
Trapper: Hey there lady, rescue is here.
Meg: JESUS! You scared the hell out of me.
Trapper: Sorry.
@Shad03 Think of him as kool-aid man
Is this the new clothing isent this supose to be out like last month not sure