There are no lobbies in this world
I paid $15 for the dlc and cosmetics and I there are "NO LOBBIES", WTH! This is getting out of control. 2 hours and not 1 game. Disconnects all survivors from host every time. FIX YOUR GAME!
I paid $15 for the dlc and cosmetics and I there are "NO LOBBIES", WTH! This is getting out of control. 2 hours and not 1 game. Disconnects all survivors from host every time. FIX YOUR GAME!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because the devs are stupid and can't admit they don't know what they're doing.....If they were smart they would fix the bugs....Instead they're sitting there like a bunch of idiots focusing on new killers and new survivors.....They only killer of this game is them!
Broken beyond repair.
https://youtu.be/RIoEwZn90yI