About Disconnections
So a friend and I were about to play a match last night and just before loading into the match, she disconnected. We were wondering, if it's possible, for players to be put back into the match that they disconnected from? How feasible is that?
It makes me wonder how many times people have disconnected and it's actually because of connection issues. I've disconnected a couple times and it says the host quit but my friend is still in the game.
It makes me wonder how many times people have disconnected and it's actually because of connection issues. I've disconnected a couple times and it says the host quit but my friend is still in the game.
Comments
There is only a matchmaking server hosted by BHVR, once the game starts the P2P thing takes over.
I guess it would be very cimplicated trying to implement a reconnect thing into the game and considering that games only take 5 minutes anyway, I dont think its necessary at all.
I would estimate that about 2-3% of the DCs are actually caused by connection issues. probably 90% ragequits and the other gamecrashes
Oh and btw, if your internet connection is bad, it might DC you from the game (had bad experiences with hotel wifi e.g.)
I heard a streamer talking about them needing to get dedicated servers. They think that this will alleviate a lot of the connection issues
When you enter a lobby make sure that your ping is fine, if it is not leave and search for another lobby
)
Matchmaking will sometimes put you against players from the other side of the world..... (ping isnt the best then