Ash voiceline on palletstun
Hail to the king on every pallet stun is fun. Can we have other survivors with voicelines on a pallet stun too.
Hail to the king on every pallet stun is fun. Can we have other survivors with voicelines on a pallet stun too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully they will, this sounds awesome! ๐
Can't wait to buy him
@LCGaster Before you buy him, I have to confess. I was just kidding. I've not downloaded the patch yet.
I have no clue what voicelines he has and how or if they activate in-game.
I'd actually like to hear him say "SON OF A-" whenever someone fails a healing Skill Check on him.
Boy ๐
Don't play with my feelings like that ๐
I'm gonna buy him anyway, I really like the TV show
Why shouldn't there be voicelines in the game? It can be a basic form of communication for solo survivors.
Groovy on every great skill check, but the killer can hear the voiceline from across the map.
I hope he says "Groovy"on searching chests OR when he gets heaked xD