Just curious, do the devs follow the DbD subreddit?
Like at all? I’m guessing they visit the forums a lot more, but do they ever view the reddit?
Like at all? I’m guessing they visit the forums a lot more, but do they ever view the reddit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe? I've seen the occasional post from Not_Queen and such there.
In any case, what does it matter? It's not like they care what we players say anyway.
???
Based on the direction of the game, such as introducing killer perks that target common killer complaints while making useless survivor perks, I'd say they pay attention to the crowd with the most posts