28K BP and yet I de-pip -> LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
This new ranking system is total BS and needs to be revisited!
EDIT: I forgot to mention, I played Killer. No farming. Regular match.
This new ranking system is total BS and needs to be revisited!
EDIT: I forgot to mention, I played Killer. No farming. Regular match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
KALI MAAAAAAAA
Killer or survivor?
I think he's killer, that would definitely be a pip at least as survivor. Assuming this is the score earnt rather than post bonus points.
Git Gud
Nah, Im playing. But yea, the ranking system is a special kind of system.
If it’s killer I’ve made a post explaining exactly why 28k points doesn’t give you a pip. If you’re this mad about it, when you read that only one emblem is responsible for 95% of your pip progress, you may have a heart attack.
It definitely needs to be looked at for sure I agree.
@AshleyWB I would say it is a survivor, I am gonna get surprised if it is a killer.
You can earn ######### ton of bloodpoints by unhooking survivors but if the killer downs them right away, you won't get any alturism emblems.
With coop, you can easily max out your objective but not gain much objective.
Even if you go down 2 times, as long as you escape you get 5k, it will not grant you iri survival though.
It should be rare but it is possible to get loads of bloodpoints but not pip as a survivor.
After you hook the last guy-----> dont stand next to the hook
Am I the only one who doesn't play for pips? i play for BP and fun.
BP have nothing to do with emblems.
Dont farm btw
I know we all wanted changes made but these changes have made it impossible to pip in some cases.
@scojer - You are so right.
Play for bloodpoints and let the ranking system put you were you belong. The ranking system is only there to help matchmaking. I know the matchmaking itself isn't optimised yet but fixing the crazy "I should pip every game" mentality is the first step.
So many people think they are entitled to rank 1 because they are so used to being there.
Wouldn't you rather have BP?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller ; exactly. I don't care about my killer or survivor rank. I just want bloodpoints so I can build the best killer/survivor I can and have a blast while I play.
Its ridiculously easy as kIller to pip. its too easy, they need to make it harder
Survivor to get pips is way harder than Killer