Rework of iridescent head hatches (Huntress ultra rare)

I'm not a fan of this addon, so I thought I will just publish my idea how I would change it and see if people agree, adjust or want to leave it as it is.

You start with 6 hatches. Once you hit someone with m2 the survivors goes into injured state and you are able to follow up (nearly) immediately a second m2 attack.

Why? First, from killers perspective it's quite annoying to be forced to use the belt addon with iri heads, one single hatchet is just to weak. And even 3 hatches are not enough and kinda forces you to play quite save (no room to try sexy shots, bit boring not to do long shots imo). Also, with that change you could hardcore snowball survivor groups within a few seconds (imagine this + belt addon. In theory you could down all 4 survivors in under 10 seconds)

From survivors perspective it's more fair, you still have a chance to dodge the second m2 hit instead of getting downed immediately.

Thoughts? It's a very very basic idea, obviously numbers can be adjusted.

Comments

  • @DwightLivesMatter

    Was just speaking from survivor view cause I don't play huntress. Nothing is wrong with wanting more fun from addons, but why not keep what works and just ask Dev's to add more. Have another version that doesn't pair or stack with the current. I like the current one, but not opposed to seeing new addons that present a challenge.

  • I'd like to see it be an Add-on that makes you charge up the throw longer than usual, but once it's fully charged, she rapidly throws all remaining Hunting Hatchets she has remaining one by one, all at full strength.

  • *sigh... * i mean it is interesting... But what about freddy's rework? XD it's going to be a joke

  • @Emhyr said:

    *sigh... * i mean it is interesting... But what about freddy's rework? XD it's going to be a joke

    I'm already starting to believe that Freddy rework is a myth and is never going to happen lol

  • ya, We need Homing Hatchet.

1 2 ›