Any ps4 acknowledgement?
Have the devs acknowledged the ps4 situation in any way? Just something to assure us construction is coming?
Have the devs acknowledged the ps4 situation in any way? Just something to assure us construction is coming?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Construction of your house is scheduled for 2023
PS4 gets updated every 6-8 weeks just like PC.
I acknowledge the PS4 exists and it is a real thing guys ! I can confirm this - you can find it and purchase it on many good retailer sites. ooorrr potential PS5 is coming within next year or 2 so maybe wait for that.
I only burned half of it down.
I know that, but a patch was rushed to fix ps4 pro's graphics, but not for the standard version.