Sequel to DBD announced!!
It's called...
DEAD BY DERPLIGHT
Here are some perks that were revealed.
Potatophobia: Changes stuff when everyone is damaged. Not phsycially though only mentally.
Deliver Pants: Safe rescue? Check. Got hooked? Check. Here are your pants now.
Unborkable: When laying on the ground prevents borking.
Hex-No One Enjoys Derps: It was all fun and games until someone derped.
Hole In The Ace: A holy card for a holy man.
Borrowed Slime: I sneezed on you now the killer won't want to touch you.
Fed Lard = Makes sure you're too fat to run from the killer. You can only sprint a short distance.
Delicious Mike: Yummy yummy I got Myers in my tummy. STAB STABBY STABBY STAB
Nope: Wanna go fast? Nah.
Object Of Annoyance: You little piece of ish, I swear when I catch you...
Back Handed: I can see your aura better, but I can't see why you hate me so much.
Suburban Invasion: It's like a zombie apocolypse but with Nea.
We're Gonna Die Together: It's muffin time!
A Plumber's Calling: Let's you see the auras of survivors making a poopy.
Netflix & Chilli: I see you over there baby, but I'm camping so why don't you come over here.
Petty Mumbles: You did a generator you dirty [incomprehensible] little piece of [inaudible]
Skin Sheriff: I'll let you go once you give me the name of your dermatologist.
Hex-Devour Soap: You unhooked each other and had potty mouth now EAT IT.
Hex-It was broken when I got here: These skill checks are broken, but I dindo it.
Iron Flask: I called a shoulder Uber to carry us home.
Make Your Bacon: After you unhook someone ima make you SQUEEEEEEEL
Study & Tickle: Goochie goochie goochie goo I see you!
Pay With A Tude: Just gimme the bill service here is too slow.
Member Me: Member doing gens? Oh I member. Member camping? Oh yea I member. Member Alderan? I MEMBER!
Crispers: Someone around here just opened a bag of chips and is eating them very loudly.
Also. April Fool's

Comments
I wish ๐๐๐
Post of the day
GGEZ April Fools. Fooled everyone.
Wow.
2.1k views. I'm screenshotting this.
Guess I win April Fool's!
@Mandytalk Do I get a prize?
That's some top quality click bait right there! ๐
YOOOOO 6.3k views in 24 hours LMAO That's almost half the views the Demise of the Faithful OFFICIAL post has right now.
I feel like I definitely deserve a prize now ๐
@thesuicidefox You should be able to create a new chapter! Devs, grant them their prize!!