Is anybody else struggling with this
I have all my killers at level 50 some are prestiged and some are not. But I am trying to get ruin for my doctor, wraith, spirit, clown and I think one other killer but I have gone through his knows how many bloodwebs and still haven't found it. It is unlocked on my Hag as I have it on a lot of my killers. It's getting annoying especially as on my doctor I have got all of the plagues perks at tier 3 on him and she is brand brand new to the game. Is this just part of the game or is it a bug.
Comments
It's all random. Remember, they're a lot of perks in the game along with each of them having 3 tiers. Though if you get to p3, you have a better chance at getting tier 3 perks more quickly.
It's part of the game. When, or if, Teachables appear on another's bloodweb is completely RNG. Sometimes you will spend millions and millions of bloodpoints on a single bloodweb and still not see the Teachable you need.
Honestly, it's the most asinine "build" system I've ever seen in an online game.
Just unlock all the perks you can and it will eventually pop up.
Usually if I learn all the perks I can, when I unlock a new perk it’s the first thing that pops up on my bloodweb.