I feel the game is just too shallow
The skill gap between the best players and the worst players isn't as night and day as other games; while that's not an inherent problem, to me at least- I think it takes away from the game overall.
Hitboxes are atrociously exaggerated on killers
Survivors can do generators too fast
The only skillful gameplay survivors take part in is chasing and mind gaming which is by far the least awarded thing survivors do; otherwise the game is an m1 simulator
Solo players have a terrible time against killers due to the fact that the game is predominantly balanced around SWF.
So many killers are ludicrously underpowered while others are blatantly broken. Such as HillBilly or Nurse...
I don't know if my criticism is that valid but overall I'm just fed up with the skill gap being as small as it is.
Comments
It’s a party game. Not a competitive game.
The core game mode has not changed in almost 3 years.
This game cannot be made into an esports one............so no
I just derank myself to enjoy the game. I don't like the fact that we are all forced to play at high ranks the more u play