Penalized for burrowed time rescues
My latest match a suffered a jarring -33% penalty for "Unsafe Hook Rescue" when my teammate was on a hook by a camping killer.
I unhook them with Burrowed Time, they get tunneled and thanks to the perk, escape!
However, I get a sizable penalty because I dared to unhook an ally when the killer was camping. This to me, seems like it is discouraging you from trying to unhook with camping killers, even WITH Burrowed Time.
I don't know how simple this can be to fix: But if a burrowed time unhook SAVES my comrade, I should NOT be penalized for it.
Comments
Did you get a "safe unhook" scoring event?
I think so (I didn't pay attention to that) but the person in question got hit (killer tunneled her) and she managed to escape to the exit (never going down). This happened when all gens were powered, I should have mentioned that.
Must be a bug. Them getting hit but not going down for the 10 seconds after the unhook isn't supposed punish you.
I would assume so, or else it would be a symptom of the ranking system changes.
Either way, I just hope it gets resolved because how I see it right now:
A camping killer loses points for camping, the survivor on the hook loses because they aren't doing anything to gain points (other than struggling), and the person who tries to save them is at a loss because they will get a penalty (if the killer is tunneling and they get a unsafe hook rescue).