Devs you need to fix matchmaking FAST
another 3 hour wait. Make up your mind, PLEASE KEEP THE LAST SYSTEM IM STUCK AT RANK 1 WITH 0 SURVIVORS AS A KILLER PELASEEEE HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD BLOOOOOOOODPOOOOOINTS
another 3 hour wait. Make up your mind, PLEASE KEEP THE LAST SYSTEM IM STUCK AT RANK 1 WITH 0 SURVIVORS AS A KILLER PELASEEEE HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD BLOOOOOOOODPOOOOOINTS
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The first time you switched to the "new" system - ie, when the timer first appeared, whatever settings you used, were perfect! I was getting fast matches with good connection, since then my matching times have increased, i've experienced dead lobbies, and I've been connected with killers and survivors way far apart. I'm talking killer rank 1 or 2 and survivor rank 15.
But perhaps part of the problem is how broken your pipping system is right now for survivors, you basically have to do everything AND be involved with a couple of successful chases/escapes in order to pip. Seriously, it's no wonder survivors are depipping left and right, there's 4 people and not enough objectives for 2 to pip!
The problem is, they are trying to do this whole MM thing fast. Too fast. It's why they screwed the pooch so hard and keep bouncing back and forth between old a new like a lover that can't decide between their Ex and a new relationship.