Less green moris in prestige 3 bloodwebs?

So, I've been getting pretty much less green moris recently on my killers... maybe 1 mori every 5th bloodweb, but every second bloodweb has a red one.

I prefer to use green ones, just for people who love to be dicks in previous games.

Comments

  • Looking at my only prestiged killers, I think you may be right. I have way more pink mori's than green ones. Probably because the green ones have to compete with 5 add-ons and like a ton of offerings, while the pink ones only have to compete with 2 add-ons and maybe 1 offering (splinters). So when a green item shows up, it can be a lot of stuff. When a pink item shows up there is a 1/3 or 1/4 chance to be a mori.

  • I can confirm this. My billy has 46 Ebony moris compared to 16 Ivory.