Should I do it?

15540013073768470711365177512998.jpg

Been trying to get my adept plague all day and in nearly every match theres been a key, DC to get hatch, or just an outright steamroll. Figured I'll just go for it once rank reset happens. But now I ask you guys, should I dodge every lobby until all 4 join together so i can assume they are a swf and perform this atrocity? I'm conflicted because I don't want to be mean but at the same time the toxicity is consuming me. Help!!!





Nah, nah I'm just kidding XD

https://youtu.be/MerCZJHIejs


Comments

  • Use NOED. Only then it's a yes from me.

  • That Legion build isn't even toxic. Or good for that matter.

    All the REAL toxic Legions use:

    Bloodhound, Ruin, Barbeque and Chili, and Discordance

    and the Add-ons:

    Frank's Mixtape and Cold Dirt, with an Ebony Mori

    Get with the program.

  • Legion needs a "toxic"outfit, like Nurse has.