Save the best for Last
Who else loves that perk? I just used it on Spirit (Yes I had the balls to play Spirit while she's bugged) and my god, its amazing.
It makes her so efficient, hit, then swiftly start phasing and have a chase done in like 7 seconds. It's so strong. I was using her base, but while I was playing, I was thinking how fast her chasing would be if you used those addons to instaphase.
My conclusion was that 5 seconds for a survivor at max if you're good. I'm going to test it once she gets fixed though since ATM, it'd be a bit boring to test it and I don't have the time, if anyone else does have time, can you test it.
But yeah, Save the best for Last is amazing. I'd also like to point out, it turns Hag super OP too.
Who else thinks it's just an amazing perk?
Comments
Forgot to say, it's also amazing on Myers, just pop the EW3 on the Obsession and win ๐๐๐. You can keep 6 stacks with him.
They buffed it very well.
Yeah lol, its amazing, forgot to mention, on Wraith it has the exact same effect as it does on Spirit.