Anyone else had some weird FPS recently?
So I activated the FPS counter and noticed recently my FPS is around 40-50 in game when it used to be 120+?
Is this happening to anyone else?
So I activated the FPS counter and noticed recently my FPS is around 40-50 in game when it used to be 120+?
Is this happening to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only thing I noticed is the game runs a lot smoother for me (XBOX1) since the latest update albeit I still experience occasional lag spikes.
Yes, noticed less fps aswell but not that much (around 15% less).
Also the game seems to be darker for me, had to change the gamma value cuz it was to dark for me.