Iridescent Shards Frequency
Simple question: What are your thoughts on the frequency at which you earn Iridescent Shards?
My purpose with this thread is merely to see the general opinion.
Simple question: What are your thoughts on the frequency at which you earn Iridescent Shards?
My purpose with this thread is merely to see the general opinion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
meh,its fine.
Some skins cost way too much tho.
Think it's acceptable. Once you get past level 50, each level takes maybe 5-6 games and you get 300 shards per level. Considering you can buy a DLC character with 9k shards, I think it's acceptable.
I also don't think skins are too expensive; skins are the main source of income for the devs. If you regularly play the game (meaning at least like 4-5 games a day), and you don't care about skins at all, you can eventually buy every non-licensed character in the game with shards.
It doesn't take too long to get shards. I can get about 27,000 shards in about a month (give or take). I recently purchased Clown, Plague and Legion with shards.
I think they are given at quite a generous rate. It's way more than enough to buy your DLC's for free if you play for even a decent amount.