Do daily rituals track your choices?

I've been playing a lot of survivor lately, but all my daily rituals are coming up for killer. Not just that but the killers are ones I never play intentionally. Seems like every day its huntress, nurse or Billy. I don't mind playing them after the reset, but its really annoying to do these after I have spent time ranking up as they are all level 1.

Comments

  • Devs confirmed they try to make you play the other role with daily rituals. So if you play alot of killer you get more survivor rituals

  • I was aware it tracked sides but wasnt sure if it specified unused killers by level or % picked.

  • As a console player I always get Nurse daily rituals.

    I SWEAR TO GOD BHVR NO MEANS NO!

  • I mainly play killer but i also get a lot of killer ones and barely any survivors.