Matchmaking queue times broken right now
I use MLGA to see the pings of the upcoming survivors and i'm rank 1 killer since a week and i did not played this week just only like 3 hours the whole week.
Now i wanted to play again some killer games, today. They have reverted the matchmaking and reverted again and now i can't get any killers in 18+ minutes counted on Phone (timer/clock), and when i get people after 18 minutes i only got red pings, constantly leaving and not a single green ping.
I live in eastern-europe and i was trying to play at 3 pm (moscow time) when most of the europe is awake and in the past i was getting instantly matched with green pings.
PLEASE FIX THE MATCHMAKING CUZ NOW I CAN'T PLAY KILLER AT ALL.
Comments
It's the pipping system too, I don't know why they didn't revert that back too with the matchmaking. Everyone's finding it very difficult to pip up meaning less and less red ranks which makes Rank 1 Killer ques incredibly long.