Deaf build requests for specific killers.

So since I don’t want anyone to not be able to enjoy dead by daylight, I’ve decided to increase my commitment beyond Legion, if any of you remember, I made and shared a deaf build for legion, which unfortunately is now not as useful because of the spies from the shadows nerf. If any of you here on the forums need some help figuring out how to minimize the loss of detection as killer, just leave a request here, list the killer, and perks you use, and I will keep the load out as in tact as possible while decreasing the reliance on sound as much as possible.


I will also list a complete load out separate from your own, free of hexes, that I will play test personally at high rank play without sound to make sure it works, and works very well. If you don’t need the help, then I’m glad, and it’s an inspiration for my friend who recently went deaf.

Comments

  • I didn't think of the deaf being able to use Spies to counter lack of hearing. I hope they revert the changes. :/ Just get rid of the explosion sounds and it'd be far less annoying imo.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    I didn't think of the deaf being able to use Spies to counter lack of hearing. I hope they revert the changes. :/ Just get rid of the explosion sounds and it'd be far less annoying imo.

    I agree.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The Doctor.

    That should be a fun one. Let me see what I can do.