New Ranking System
I think this really confuses me. I did well, didnt even have to chase any killers...and now I cant pip solely because I'm playing a character where its built in to jumpscare them, pull them off of generators, and NOT chase.
I think this really confuses me. I did well, didnt even have to chase any killers...and now I cant pip solely because I'm playing a character where its built in to jumpscare them, pull them off of generators, and NOT chase.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
? Myers isn't built to jumpscare and pull people off gens. It's more of a quality he has. Now if you possibly used scratched mirror, then I'd understand. So, did you use scratched mirror? (Though I guess you are playing at low rank where survivors are less aware.)
Yea I run scratched mirror or boyfriends memo a lot. It's a good tactic, especially with close quarters maps.