Ashley J williams...
So about ash's hand, what exactly happened? I get the entity would not want him to have a shotgun and chainsaw. But the robo hand just doesnt fit...any speculations on what exactly his hand might be?
So about ash's hand, what exactly happened? I get the entity would not want him to have a shotgun and chainsaw. But the robo hand just doesnt fit...any speculations on what exactly his hand might be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Watch the show
Ash Vs Evil Dead
What @LCGaster said ^
Also:
Talking about the robo hand while ignoring the best cosmetic being added to date (Ashy Slashy puppet hand).
Oh wow, never knew about this. Thank you
@Ace_in_your_hole You're welcome.
@Ace_in_your_hole
Hey man. Just thought I'd say I made a teensy little mistake. That metal hand that Ash has in that picture I posted is the wrong thing. The hand appears in Ash vs Evil Dead, not the movies (my bad). Here's a pic of its first appearance.
I'll give some context (Spoilers!). Ash loses his prosthetic hand, and so Pablo (his friend) builds him a new one. He uses a knock off Power Glove, what looks like bike chain links, and other various parts and materials.
I thought I ought to correct myself. I also didn't want to leave you ill-informed. Sorry for the confusion! ๐
I just want my young ash!!!!!!