About prestiging..

So do you get more rare item chances the more you prestige or is it only a one time bonus for prestiging at least once

Comments

  • It's the more you prestige but honestly unless you are doing it for well fun ect. Prestiging doesn't matter the extra luck doesn't do much at all.

  • Man I didn’t bother prestiging any survivors and I have a few with all perks on them maxed out and don’t want to prestige. But I’m finding it a grind to get better items and addons from the bloodweb.

  • I have said it in another thread, let me say it again.

    Even if there is an 'increased luck for finding better items or addons' it is not worth it to dump your 4.5 mil bloodpoints to prestige a character

    4.5 mil bloodpoints = 90 level 50 bloodwebs. You won't be able to recover lost addons through 2-4% higher chance.

    Do it if you like the prestige badge or the bloody clothes. I don't have time so I did not prestige any of my characters except for claudette who happens to be my main.

  • No don't prestige.

    It's a waste of time and bloodpoints.

    I thought getting my main to p3 all perks was something, I just ended up wasting a month of grinding for nothing. I still rarely see BPS, escape cakes, BNP, insta heals and similar stuff in the bloodweb.

    It's a waste.