Long queue times?
Hey there! Is it me, or are we seeing longer killer queue times recently? I usually can open a lobby and it's full by the time I've selected an offering, but over the last 24hrs it seems to be taking forever!
Thanks!
Hey there! Is it me, or are we seeing longer killer queue times recently? I usually can open a lobby and it's full by the time I've selected an offering, but over the last 24hrs it seems to be taking forever!
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I pretty much stopped playing the game seriously, only doing dailies and a few games per day (if at all).
I spend more time in the forum than in the game because I am just waiting for balance fixes, the latest tournament has made obvious in what state the game is currently and I think that most players are wondering now whether it is worth trying to play DBD and get better just to face SWF teams in the end where they cant do anything about it.
I got a few games in the steam summer sale that will push DBD to the side till devs adress the issues, I guess I am not the only one that is doing that
Yeah I get that too on morning hours. I feel like there's no survivors playing.
Same. As survivor I instant-join.. And as killer there's too much to wait. I pretty much kind of stopped.