Boil over blocking Hook auras entirely?
Why not buff it in this way? Have boil over completely block the killer from seeing hooks.
Sounds insane but to be honest common sense and awareness counter this. You can literally see hooks easily with or without the aura. It would put a bit more pressure on the killer while carrying a survivor.
Obvious counters would be something like iron grasp, agitation and/or mad grit.
Comments
That would be devestating on the Gideon Meat Plant.
Yes I'd rather devs just make every perk strong at what they do then nerf everything to be so weak that they barely make a difference.
I think that would be a little bit too OP. I think they should just increase the range significantly or gradually based on tiers.
Honestly, the perk is trash because the devs didn’t wanna make it too OP.
Ah you're right. Same with Léry's now that I think about it more.
I sincerely hate both of those maps
This would literally only be punishing low rank killers and would be abused tremendously.
NO.