Anybody have this happen to them?
I was just playing a game where the graphics completely broke. Everytime I turned my camera the screen would blur out in parts as though the map hadn't properly loaded.
I was just playing a game where the graphics completely broke. Everytime I turned my camera the screen would blur out in parts as though the map hadn't properly loaded.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. It happened to me twice when legion just got released. I thought that was legion's power on top of what the description said. Restarted and worked fine.
when I first booted up the game and on the main menu the trees were glitching out, I actually got a photo of it
lol How can these Dev's screw up in so many ways. Looks like confetti fireworks.
@nunadventures Yeah mine was actually in game. It looked like that but alot worse. Every time I'd sleep a survivor they'd disappear.