Will there be a compilation of all the action from each platform's tournament?
I was just curious because it seems like it could be cool. I don't think most people have been able to catch all the games.
I was just curious because it seems like it could be cool. I don't think most people have been able to catch all the games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you really want a shitshow compilation?
I've heard that there was a lot of lagswitching.
Weren't they on a stage with the backs of their PC facing the camera/audience? How do you reach around and play with your ethernet cable while playing the match and not getting caught?