Plague build
OK. So The Plague is a bit of a stinker.
I'm working toward getting all perks on her, but eventually, what should I be looking to put on her? What Perks seem to work best with her powers and restrictions?
Thanks!
OK. So The Plague is a bit of a stinker.
I'm working toward getting all perks on her, but eventually, what should I be looking to put on her? What Perks seem to work best with her powers and restrictions?
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
- Good survivors will ignore the broken state and rush gens while broken so Tanatophobia allows you to take advantage of that.
- Ruin isn't even optional.
- Plague gets looped a lot so a perk or two for chases are important (Bamboozle, Brutal Strength, Spirit Fury or Enduring).
Overall setup of my choice: Ruin, Tanatophobia, Enduring and Spirit Fury.
Strategy: Infect anything you can find. Survivors will either do gens with a 16% penalty when all of them are broken or they'll give you the blood vomit that lets you end chases quickly.
While in a chase disrespect pallets (Enduring) and puke on survivors till they become "broken". Wait for them to pallet stun you (Spirit Fury) and go for the instadown.