I think it would be awesome for trapper to be in smash, sure he's not the coolest looking or the strongest but he's our cover boi and that's the only reason he would be in smash
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would be awesome for trapper to be in smash, sure he's not the coolest looking or the strongest but he's our cover boi and that's the only reason he would be in smash
Here comes The Trapper! Look out for his traps!
Evan Macmillan traps the field!
NO!! NOO!!!! NO, THAT SPOT IS RESERVED FOR DWIGHT FAIRFIELD, GOD DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!
ok, but seriously, that would be cool, and I would definitely be excited, but I'd prefer, and be happier, if it was the survivor.