We need a free cam button like M2
It is hard for a survivor without a free cam button say holding down m2 this makes it very hard to get away during a chase, to be honest most times I know a killer is behind me is either when I am interacting with an object and have free camera movement or because the red stain is blanketing my survivor. I heard the S button when switched off from W works but altogether it would just be so much easier if a free cam button was added so we could just hold down m2 and free look.
Comments
Ehm what?
@Master imagine flying a plane in other video game. You can press forward and it will fly forward but if you press additional button it will still go forward but you can look anywhere you want
As for OP dont feel as it is needed