Pallet stun bug?

If I slam the pallet in front of me and the killer is behind me, he gets stunned through me.

Is that intentional or a bug?

Comments

  • Can I get an answer to this bug?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @Cymer if you were the survivor and dropped it from the middle. you'll be teleported back to the location u will drop the pallet from and perform the drop action. if the killer didn't swing or swung but entered the pallet's stun radius. it's basically a no no for him. enduring can help you counter it. because you'll be recovering from the stun in a very fast time. you'll even have time to hit the survivor if he tried to vault the pallet. anyway it's very rare to happen.

    No I was still on the side with the killer.

    I dropped the pallet in front of me with the killer behind me and managed to stun him behind me.

    After that I tested it with some friends in KYF and you can stun a killer behind you with the pallet infront of you