Searching for Match. Wait time unknown. Anyone?
Playing on PS4 and I’m trying to get into matches right now and it just won’t happen. So that’s a bummer...
Playing on PS4 and I’m trying to get into matches right now and it just won’t happen. So that’s a bummer...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's happening to me as well off and on.
I just got an error message after searching for like a minute or two. Hmmm weird. Guess I’ll play something else. Lol sucks tho
Same here.
Happenning here on PC as a killer. Had to wait 13 minutes to find 4 survivors. Even for early morning thats unbareably slow.
Forgot to mention that this is searching for games as a solo survivor and I just can’t get one. Find one almost instantly as killer.