New bug
Played a game where my character had a wiggle meter at start of game and whenever i would roll by analog stick it would halt my character.
Played a game where my character had a wiggle meter at start of game and whenever i would roll by analog stick it would halt my character.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's been a bug even before this patch since the new chapter :/
I JUST had this happen to me for the first time!
The game was unplayable because it kept making me stop when I would try running. It was certainly weird.
Yep it was the 1st time I dc'd (Tears )