The most unreliable perk in the game award goes to...
Head on! Because being right infront of the killer and sitting in the locker for 40 seconds using the perk means nothing(being serious here, devs please fix this perk, its the best concept I have seen for a perk and it works 20 meters away but if the killer stands literally infront of the locker it does not work and it is irritating)
Comments
Yeah I've seen it fail many times on streamers' gameplay.
I could already tell what perk it was before entering this thread. Devs please fix!
So Head on has beat out dead hard for most unreliable perk? we got some good competition here.
Always thought it was either Left Behind or No One Left Behind
#fixthisplz
I actually never had any issue with head on. Its range is very big. But if it really bugs out please fix