hello can anyone tell me why did i not move up a rank for getting 3 gold emblams?

i feel like i always get under ranked. if i think i should have got a gold or red, i will get bronze or silver etc. surely for getting 3 golds should given me a +1 point/rank, right?

Comments

  • What rank are you

  • Because you need to do exceptionally well to rank up further in high ranks and you didn't do well enough for that

  • sorry, new to this, just remembered i posted. i am rank 9 at the mo, average between 7-10, recently made it to 1. as i say got 3 gold emblams and a silver didn't give a +1 rank. recently got the same emblams and then it did give me +1. confused

  • also if you can see the marker land bang on eg gold, it will say i only got silver

  • When you are in the purple rank you need at minimum 4 gold to rank up

  • well since new season my rank keeps going down. im nearly on 12 now from 8. when before season ended level 1. seems like i have suddenly lost my skills? ☹️

  • Currently I'm around your rank. Every match I usually get a red emblem, it seems I need at least 2 red and 2 gold to rank up, one time it wasn't even enough, I had to get 3 red and 1 gold.