How to be a good survivor ?

Since the reset I am now a rank 13 and I can’t seem to pip when almost all my team mates DC or can’t do a generator for deal life or just die in minutes . How can I pip or be better with people like this ? How do any of you deal with it ?


Edit: I’m on Xbox BTW

Comments

  • The new pip system has been hurting alot of players, you might be playing well but the emblems disagree. You need to do 2 gens and get multiple hook saves to pip

    (Don't try and race up ranks it's pointless)

  • You have to do a pretty good job,otherwise you are not gonna pip.

    If you find this stressful you can still play civilization tho, I heard its a good game.

  • Here you go, everythign you need to know:

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems


    TLDR: A little bit in every category is easier than maxing out one

  • @Mr_Myers said:

    The new pip system has been hurting alot of players, you might be playing well but the emblems disagree. You need to do 2 gens and get multiple hook saves to pip

    (Don't try and race up ranks it's pointless)

    How many hooks do you need ?