any news yet on when the shrine will be back?
any twitter posts or stream updates on when consoles are approving the new updates? I'm anxious to use the shrine again and all the shards I've got are just eating at me.
any twitter posts or stream updates on when consoles are approving the new updates? I'm anxious to use the shrine again and all the shards I've got are just eating at me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It'll come back when consoles get the 2.0 update, however if that's not by the 29th then the shrine could be delayed even longer.
or are you incapable of reading?