Modding
Are cosmetic mods allowed? Even if they are is the game able to run them without crashing too much/getting accidentally swept up by anti cheat? The mod I'm looking at only changes icons not models if that helps.
Tagged:
Mod
Are cosmetic mods allowed? Even if they are is the game able to run them without crashing too much/getting accidentally swept up by anti cheat? The mod I'm looking at only changes icons not models if that helps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Being able to apply bright yellow skins to survivors while not being flagged by anticheat would be weird.
Modifying any files could trigger the anti-cheat. If you are banned because of that, we will not be able to help you. I would advise against trying to mod files.
no modding.
I wouldn't mod because I dont want to get banned or hacked
you are allowed to recolor your perk colors though right thats how some people said you could get the old red perk color.
The icons are a minor change since it's just how the game looks for you. The file names are the exact same between the perk color files so the anticheat doesn't detect it.
*goes into blender and makes every survivor look like the Muppets*