Anyone else
Having really, really bad freezing while in lobby, also in BW, freezing in killer lobby and loading? It's really choppy... 😭 Game just freezes for 3-5 seconds. Playing SWF right now and we are all experiencing it. 😢
Having really, really bad freezing while in lobby, also in BW, freezing in killer lobby and loading? It's really choppy... 😭 Game just freezes for 3-5 seconds. Playing SWF right now and we are all experiencing it. 😢
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe reset your game or connection? Anytime I experience something like this, these solutions usually work.
Ty! We all just did so fingers crossed🤞. I didn't wanna put in a bug report if it was just us.
Thank you for the tip👍😊
I hope it works! 🙏🏼