Pipping
To hard to pip now when i get a 3 kill game not camp or tunnel and only earn ghost pip there is something wrong especially a rank 12 shouls at least give one pip
To hard to pip now when i get a 3 kill game not camp or tunnel and only earn ghost pip there is something wrong especially a rank 12 shouls at least give one pip
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the killer pipping is actually pretty fair right now other than the DCs being annoying. I've found it if I have played really good I 2 pip, if I played alright I 1 pip or black pip and if I play like utter trash I depip. The pips are pretty strict on the survivor side though.