Not all SWF groups are strong.
Killers are dodging my group left and right and all we wanna do is have fun :/ please killers....give us a chance :) if you get a toxic squad just DC or go full out try hard on them haha.
Killers are dodging my group left and right and all we wanna do is have fun :/ please killers....give us a chance :) if you get a toxic squad just DC or go full out try hard on them haha.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no way to tell the difference sadly.
DCing hurts a killer a lot because most killers are addon dependent
If you have items, take them off. I play SWF sometimes and don't get dodged.
Usually 3 items on a Survivor group that remotely seems like a SWF will make some Killers Dodge. Unless I have Franklin's Rank 2-3 on the Killer I want to play as, I'm not too keen on playing against a 3 Toolbox group. Since info is very much obscured there's less harm in getting a different lobby than DCing when getting into a Match. I rarely dodge but sometimes ping or suspicious groups trip my Instinct.