@All how does your perfect match of DBD look like?
If you could chose, how would you like your DBD matches should unfold?
What would you consider a perfect match of DBD?
Survivors and Killers alike are welcome to give their comment.
If you could chose, how would you like your DBD matches should unfold?
What would you consider a perfect match of DBD?
Survivors and Killers alike are welcome to give their comment.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
-Be wraith with any build around devour hope
-get a good totem spawn
-get my 5 stacks with only 1 gen done
-Kill them off one by one with a successful ambush every time
Any game with my wraith, this is what I want and its actually happened quite a few times over the past month.
4 survivors on the basement hooks at the same time
I’m a console player, with that said getting 4 kills with nurse especially on lerys at high ranks is a perfect match
Before ds nerf it was 4 bbq stacks, ds cucks dead with 0 points, other dudes out with as many points as possible.
Now its just 4 stacks and all bming guys - dead.
The best and most enjoyable situations for me are usually the ones where I already won and have no time pressure anymore.
Finally time to figure new mindgames, find ways to deal with loops ect.
I don't even care if I get looped for 10 minutes at that point, I simply enjoy the chases and can totally focus on it without getting distracted.
During a normal chase it's the sound of gens popping left and right that make it so annoying, stressful and pressuring. It's like an immaginary voice that tells you: "HURRY UP! You're taking too long for that chase, people are going to escape soon!".
TL;DR: The perfect match? A match where I have plenty of time to actually play the game.