Chucky too Short?
Y'all, I have no idea what ch'all talkin' about.
He's a completely normal height, look at that doll next to that guardian of Hell. He's a perfectly fine addition to the game!
Y'all, I have no idea what ch'all talkin' about.
He's a completely normal height, look at that doll next to that guardian of Hell. He's a perfectly fine addition to the game!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If they did I'd like the doll size. This would be an extreme challenge for the devs to adapt it but man would it make things interesting. Dude could literally sneak up on you by walking through the grass...lol
I've said this a million times before...
When Chucky goes to kick a gen/pallet or grab/pick-up a survivor the shadow of the REAL Charles Lee Ray appears around the doll and mimics his actions. This solves literally all of the height issues Chucky would have. Of course, this would require them to go with the lore of the original films and not the upcoming remake (which suggests Chucky is a rogue AI and not a serial killer who puts his soul into a doll via voodoo magic), but you can STILL solve the problem by having The Entity's shadowy form replace that of Charles Lee Ray (which I imagine to be a shadow person version of Nurse with Hag's hands and Wraith's Hallowed Blight head).
Creative solutions are required to solve complex problems.
Vaulting a window, chucky DC
Countless times people would say so and so cant be in the game for "reasons" but as long as the entity can grab the person or thing within a certain period of time it's fair game.
...