Is there any chance that mobile could be fully compatible with this website? @A Mod?
I have an iPhone 8 Plus. I don’t use a computer to go on this website at all.
I’ve noticed that not everything is compatiable on here like the desktop version like making colored fonts and having different formats for texts, even changing profile pictures.
If I wanted to do these things, I would have to switch to the desktop mode version on my phone which looks very messy and cramped up because you know.. basic logic... a phone screen is way tinyer than a computer screen..
It won’t even let me transcribe a YouTube video on here without just putting the URL.
Is there by any chance that the new formatting they’re encoding on this website will make mobile more easier to use?
Who is exactly in charge of formatting the forums page?
Comments