Is There a Difference Between Swings as Far as Hitboxes in Different Killers?
Cause when I play Trapper I hit people just fine, then when I play Pig I miss a lot. What's going on?
Cause when I play Trapper I hit people just fine, then when I play Pig I miss a lot. What's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea I think soo
it all depends of the lunge
look at Michael myers, his level 1 needs to be really close to survivors, while level 3 you don't have to be soo close
The hitboxes are all the same for every killer.
All killers have the same lunge distance and speed except for EW1 and EW3 Myers as far as I know. That being said I could swear the doctor has a slower lunge than other killers but well... Apparently they all swing the same way on paper.
They are the same.
The only difference is the killer height that affects your FOV (since 1st person) which makes it look differently, however the range, lunge etc are the same
BHVR says no, after they normalized the last few of them.
Hmmmmm. I think then a new perk should address people who whiff a lot. I know we have Unrelenting, but i'd like a perk where the Killer can swing faster and with a wider hitbox. Something that's balanced. This would help for people who constantly have lag issues.
While they are all the same, they definitely feel may feel different because as @Master said above, it may feel different to your FOV, height of killers, or the way they swing. While I do admit the Plague and Doctor feel a little more easy to juke and miss hits with.