DCs are getting out of hand (long post)

The disconnects are seriously getting out of hand and just ruins the fun for other people. I play on console, PS4, and it makes me so annoyed when someone DCs for the smallest reasons!

I have to agree with some users on here that solo play is possibly in the worst spot right now. Especially with some buffs that killer has gotten which I do not mind at all, but with the DC rate it just makes the game so unfun to play and more difficult.

I’m starting to strongly dislike having to always try to escape in the hatch. I rarely escape through the gates anymore, and I’m not saying that genrushing is acceptable but when your teammates just give up so fast or DCs it just makes me wants to play this game even less.

With DS nerfed, making it a situational perk, people who used to clutch with it can’t even survive as long as they used to. So what does that lead to? DCing or giving up so quickly on hook.

Not all of my matches are like this, but the majority of them are regardless of rank. If I play with swf they would probably just farm hook me or leave me there so they can gen rush.

Before killer mains start to comment, you guys already know when survivors disconnect you won’t even get as much points/hooks as well due to the new pipping system.

Please add a more harsher punishment to constant DCers. There are tons of games I can think of that adds longer periods of time to search for games or even less XP if they DC too much. I find it shocking how we still do not have such a system yet and this game is at least 2+ years old.

If you would like to share your frustrations, or add comments to how common DCing is, please do. Devs need to work on this more because it will actually kill the fun in the game slowly.

If you want to share any opinions or debate with me, I would gladly do so without an issue.

Comments

  • Right now the only solution is finding 3 nice guys that are no babies and dont depend on DC. Only play together with them =)

  • @Master

    SWF can help the issue I have, but I usually prefer to play with friends irl that I know and that’s pretty rare enough lmao.

    Thank you for the offer though!! :’^