The Plague cant make Bloodpoints properly

The Plague is actually really cool to play but her bloodpoints earning are way to low, im gonna explain. The best way to play the Plague is to Infect the survivors and hit them when they're broken to down them. The problem is that infecting people litteraly gives something like 100 bloodpoints in deviousness category but you're hurting the survivor, so in the end you're gonna have ultra low brutality points when playing the Plague the good way. For me the best way to fix this is to give brutality points when you're hurting survivors with your power and maybe give somehow more bloodpoints when investing survivors because actual rates are BS. Playing the Plague this patch feels extremly frustrating because even when you're doing a great game and doing a lot of thing with your power Vile purge you will end will ultra low Brutality points without even maxing Deviousness. I think im far to be the only one concerned by this issue and I definitly hope a chance would make to fix that. However the killer feels amazing to play for me and great work on this DLC.

PS: I've probably make a ton of writing mistakes but english is not my main language.

Comments

  • Puke on objects and take pools. You get 25 BP Deviousness for infecting stuff (which you can do en masse with stuff like lockers/pallets in a single puke) and you get 100 BP Deviousness for taking a fountain. I often walk out of games with >20k easily because during my down time I puke on everything. And puking on gens is an effective strategy to slow down the game or track survivors so you should be doing it anyway.

  • My problem is not with Deviousness rates, maybe they're good and its my fault but Brutality ones are definitly a problem, I dont know how do you play the Plague but playing like i describe can litteraly gives you 1500 brutality bp when full teaming. That's seems kinda stupid for me its like if Huntress hatchet wasnt not giving brutality points, with the plague you're making brutality points only with your left click you're supposed to use rarely just as the huntress and that's seems for me a little disapointing

  • I have noticed this. Barfing on objects and all will net deviousness points, but the climb, to me, is rather low. I can get a perfect 4K with her and my Hag, but the Hag always comes out on top in terms of BP gain.

    Maybe I am just not paying attention correctly, who knows.